If you’re managing severe pain and dizziness, reduced mobility, age-related deconditioning, or other travel constraints, one of our physios will be at your door to deliver high-quality physio care in the comfort of your own home.
How Can We Help?
We want to ensure that everybody is getting the absolute best care possible, no matter their mobility capabilities, which is why our dedicated team of mobile physiotherapists are ready to deliver quality treatment in your home environment. We carry out a thorough assessment to ensure you are getting the support you need for a range of conditions and scenarios.
These can include:
- Supervised home exercise programs for the elderly or conditioned
- Treatment for vertigo or dizziness
- Post-operative or post-surgical management
- Treatment for severe or acute pain conditions
- Treatment for those unable to travel
Private health insurance and Medicare (EPC Plans) can be used as per in-clinic sessions for a rebate on your in-home physiotherapy consultation.
Our mobile visits work a little bit differently from normal sessions. Our usual private fees apply for our mobile physiotherapy service, as well as additional travel costs.
Consultation fees are:
- Up to 30 minutes – $116
- Up to 45 minutes – $174
- Up to 60 minutes – $232
In addition, travel costs are calculated at $23.20 per block of 6 minutes return from our Como clinic on Preston Street, Como.
If your home is approximately 6 minutes away from our clinic, this would be 12 minutes return. Travel costs would be $46.40. When including a consultation fee of thirty minutes the total cost would be $162.40.
Please note: Our mobile physiotherapy service is limited to 30 minutes return i.e. a 15-minute radius of travel from the clinic. All home visit physio fees must be paid prior to the appointment.
Here at Integrity, we believe everybody should have access to physiotherapy and support. Mobile physiotherapy home visits offer a range of benefits, including:
- No obstacles. We understand that not everybody can make it into the clinic. Mobile physiotherapy means we can come to you, so you don’t have to worry about making travel plans or putting off treatment until you can see us in person.
- Added comfort. Having physiotherapy treatment in your home can help you feel a lot more relaxed and comfortable. Some people may be stressed by travel, wait times, or simply a clinical setting. With these stressors removed, you can often get more focused on your treatment.
- Convenient and time-saving. Home visits cut out travel time and allow for a bit more flexibility.
- Safer for those at high risk. Some people are less comfortable visiting clinical settings due to illness or disability. Our mobile physiotherapists mean you can still access treatment.
- Personalised care. If you are living with pain or mobility limitations, receiving at-home physiotherapy means that we can tailor exercises to you, and help navigate your own home.
BOOK A PHYSIO HOME VISIT BY CALLING US ON: (08) 6220 7534
Make sure you’re wearing comfortable clothing that gives us access to any areas we need to assess or treat.
Also, make sure any pets that may disturb the session are kept away from the intended treatment space.
Finally, ensure there is easy access for your physiotherapist to enter the premises!
Yes, the physiotherapist will bring a treatment table for ease of assessment and treatment and for the comfort of both the patient and the clinician.
We ask that patients consider others and provide us with 24 hours notice if they need to cancel or reschedule their appointment. Late cancellations, late reschedules and non-attendance will be charged except under exceptional circumstances at the cost of your consultation.
If the appointment has been paid for and needs to be cancelled, provided suitable notice is given, we will place a credit on your account for future in-clinic or home visit physiotherapy sessions.
If the appointment has been paid for and needs to be rescheduled, provided suitable notice is given, the already paid fee will be carried forward to the future appointment.
You can expect a thorough assessment and treatment session of a similar quality as you would receive in our clinic.
No, due to travel requirements and the need for prepayment, online bookings can not be made for home visits. Please call the clinic to make your appointment on 9368 0458 to make your booking and finalise payment. This will ensure we can determine travel costs and allocate suitable travel time for your appointment.
Physiotherapy can absolutely help with recovery in a wide range of injuries and conditions, but how much can be done for you will ultimately depend on your individual needs. We perform a comprehensive assessment with all of our clients to ensure they’re getting the care and rehabilitative services they need. For a large number of conditions, physiotherapy can help speed up recovery.