Our growing family-owned Physiotherapy Clinic in Como is seeking a Physiotherapist to join our experienced, friendly team. New graduates and experienced physiotherapists alike are encouraged to apply.
We are a rapidly growing family-owned clinic with a passion for delivering high-quality service. We are situated in Como in a popular cafe precinct, with restaurants and shopping. Our centre boasts four treatment rooms in a modern centre adjacent to other health professionals and businesses.
We are seeking a Physiotherapist with a passion for the profession and a willingness to learn and grow in their clinical skills. An interest in jaw physio and/or vertigo management is preferred but not essential. The role will consist of predominantly clinical work, consulting on 30 min consultations as standard with longer consultations as needed. Predominantly private patients with the occasional motor vehicle, workers compensation, dept of veterans affairs and Medicare EPC patients. The role is flexible with part-time or full time considered depending on the applicant’s needs and availability.
- The successful applicant will receive the better of an hourly rate or commission in keeping with their years of experience.
- Flexible and accommodating to help you achieve work-life balance.
- High level of autonomy for the right applicant.
- No weekend work.
- Work with experienced clinicians and feel valued in a like-minded team.
- Internal professional development conducted throughout the year.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- The successful applicant may benefit from having private practice experience in musculoskeletal but new graduates are equally encouraged to apply.
- The applicant should have excellent communication and patient education skills, a high level of confidence and a strong ability to build a case load and word of mouth referral base.
- Experience using an online practice management software system is desirable but not essential.
- The applicant should feel comfortable working independently as well as being able to work as part of a team.
- AHPRA registered
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Email CV’s to email@example.com. Questions about the role can be emailed to the same address