Integrity Physio is closely monitoring all available information provided by the Australian Department of Health and the World Health Organisation (WHO) in relation to the current Pandemic. We are using this information to guide our decision making to maximise patient and staff safety.
What is Integrity Physio doing?
• Integrity Physio staff have been instructed not to come to work if they are experiencing flu-like symptoms particularly fever, have recently returned from a higher risk country, or have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19. We ask that all patients attending our practice adhere to these same guidelines.
• Staff are fully aware of safe hand-washing procedures and hand sanitiser is supplied and its use encouraged for both patients and staff in the physio treatment rooms. Please ask your physiotherapist for hand sanitiser.
• We are encouraging the use of card payments wherever possible to limit the handling of cash for both our patients and staff.
Telehealth Physio Service
Telehealth involves a one to one video conference consultation with your physiotherapist. View more information on Telehealth here.
Increased cleaning coverage
We have increased the frequency of cleaning for high touch points in common areas, such as door handles, treatment tables, point of sale equipment and countertops.
During this time of increased caution, we want all our patients to feel comfortable and safe in our clinic. To accommodate this, patients may wish to:
• Leave gaps between their waiting room seat and others.
• Additional seating is available in the foyer. Your physiotherapist will come to find you.
• Treatment table covers will be removed and treatment tables will be cleaned after every consultation
• Pillows will be used but covered with single use paper face sheets
The health and safety of our patients and staff remain our primary focus, and we will continue to update everyone over the coming period.
If you have any questions or would like to book an appointment, please call us on: (08) 9368 0458